Trail Events

Trail openings and closings

When: 3/19/2009 To 12/31/2014

All ATVs, UTVs, ORVs, and two wheeled motorized vehicles must be registered or licensed in order to ride on Burnett County lands and trails.  Your ATV or UTV must have a current Wisconsin registration or a current Wisconsin non-resident Trail Pass.  You do not need both.  Four Star Sports is a Wisconsin DNR registration agent which means you can register your UTV, ATV, snowmobile or boat here and get your registration decals now instead of through the mail.  We also sell Wisconsin ATV and snowmobile trial passes.  We also have UTV and ATV license plates which are required as of July 1, 2012.